Feb 10, 2020
In this episode, I do an extended q&a session-taking
questions that you guys have given me about breastfeeding!
Here are the questions we go
- How does breast milk supply work?
- What are some of the best ways to increase my milk
- What is the best pump? What are the types of ways to
- What about weaning? Do you have any tips on safely
weaning from breastfeeding?
- Going into breastfeeding, what are some of the best
resources I can use to prepare myself?
- What do I do if I’m having trouble?
- My supply is too much! How do I decrease it?
- I’m going back to work soon, what are some good tips
for going back?
- Is it ok to give formula and breastfeed at the same
time? How does that work?
Kelly Mom - a great website for breastfeeding
My article on weaning:
My article on increasing supply:
This episode was sponsored by Mommy Knows Best!
Mommy Knows Best empowers all moms
with the tools and resources necessary to give your newborn the
best start in life! From an assortment of delicious lactation
cookies to supplements and beyond, their products contain all
natural herbal remedies traditionally and effectively used for
generations to treat low milk supply.
Whether you’re a new mom or a pro, Mommy Knows Best gives you
plenty of options, all of which are created with the health and
safety of both baby and mom in mind.
Plus, I’m really excited to tell you
they just added a new gluten and dairy free lactation cookie mix