Apr 20, 2020
In this episode, my friend Brittany shares her story with us
about her 3 miscarriages. In the second-half of the episode, I
answer some of your common questions about miscarriages and
Here are the questions I go over:
- How common is miscarriage?
- What are the signs/symptoms of miscarriage?
- How does age increase the risk of miscarriage?
- What exactly happens when you have a miscarriage?
- What are some of the treatment options?
- What may I see? What do I do if I am managing it at home?
- How soon can I conceive again?
Brittany had one healthy pregnancy with 3 miscarriages and is
currently 18 weeks pregnant. She wanted to talk today about
miscarrying, the physical and emotional pains, and be a resource to
any mom out there who is having issues with
Dr. Brittany is a Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist in
Virginia. She graduated from the University of Virginia with a BSeD
and Duke University for her Doctorate in Physical Therapy. When she
is not helping pregnant and postpartum women, she loves spending
time with her husband, 3 year old and little one on the
You can follow Brittany on social media