Nov 11, 2019
In this episode, we dive into all things baby sleep! If you
don't already know, Andrea and I are actually coming out with a
BRAND NEW baby sleep program in ONE WEEK! (November 18th, 2019)
We've worked super hard on this program, and we are super
excited to bring it to you! This podcast episode is just a sneak
peek into what the program will entail, AND Andrea is answering
some of the most common sleep-related questions!
Here are the questions we go over!
- When should I start thinking about prepping for a
newborn in regards to sleep? What sort of things should I do to
prepare? Read books, take a class, talk to parents etc?
- What are some common sleep cues a newborn will give
me to let them know they are sleepy
- Why do you do what you do?
- My baby seems to only want to sleep for 30-45 minute
naps at a time…why do some babies sleep for 2-3 hours? Why won’t my
baby sleep longer?
- Cry it out makes me so nervous and I can’t even
think about “sleep training” my baby, but I really want to sleep!
What do I do?
- My family seems to think I stress out too much about baby sleep
but I can't stop- what should i do?
- When do babies start to sleep longer than 2-3 hours
at a time? Mine is still waking up consistently through the night
to breastfeed- 7 weeks
- My baby sleeps great at night, 6 hr stretches, but
during the day his naps are awful, when will the day time sleep get
- How do you know when your baby is ready to start
giving up naps? How do you even do that?