Nov 20, 2019
In this episode, we dive into all things car seats! As you know,
car seat safety so so crazy important!
Here are the questions we go over!
- If I am just bringing my baby home from the hospital,
let’s go over the basics when buckling baby in?
- Talk to me about the “pinch test”
- What about my baby’s head and how it hangs? I’m concerned
he can’t breathe!
- So, how do I buckle my baby in with a coat? What if he is
- What about sleeping babies in car seats? How long is that
- Rear-facing vs. Front Facing - what are the biggest
safety concerns? When is it safe to switch my child to
- I’m concerned my baby’s legs are bent too much and he is
uncomfortable rear-facing? (Let’s debunk that myth lol)
- Where should I go or who should I contact if I need help
installing my car seat and/or making sure my baby is buckled
- Any last tips you have for moms!