Dec 14, 2020
In this episode, I answer your most commonly asked questions
about labor and delivery!
Here are the questions I go over!
- Any advice on choosing a pediatrician?
- Is it standard to have to lie down to push? Dr. told
me I couldn’t deliver while standing or squatting.
- Is it normal for Braxton Hicks to slow down? I had
them more often last month
- Fetal hiccups. Went to worry? I’m 31 weeks
- Third pregnancy, 37 weeks, baby hasn’t dropped yet,
previous babies dropped early, normal?
- If my water breaks and I go to the hospital am I stuck
on the bed?
- Have you had any moms with polycystic kidney disease
have a success for delivery without a C-section?
- 3 1/2 months postpartum normal delivery. Having white
glass like discharge in vagina. Is this normal?
- Is it true that you must wake up to do a night feed to
keep milk supply up? at what time?
- Can you explain what stations mean? Midwife said I was
-2 at 36 weeks pregnant?
- How long will your cervix stay dilated at 10 cm?
- What are good thank you gifts for nurse’s? I’m 36
- It’s lightning crotch OK to have at 28 weeks?
- Is it possible to do skin to skin immediately after a
C-section? I felt like it was forever to see my baby
- How often is your nurse typically in the room? Is
Covid changing this?
- Where in the arm is a saline lock to IV usually in
place? Are different placements better for movement?
- Any TV shows about labor and delivery?
Bravely is a company built on love—a love that is
poured into every piece of clothing they bring to life. Their
clothes are meticulously designed to make your motherhood journey
easier, from the bump to the breast and beyond. You deserve to look
and feel great all of the time, Mama!
They have two goals: creating maternity and nursing clothes that
are beautiful, useful, and comfortable, and building a community of
moms who support and encourage each other on the motherhood
Use code MLN20 to get 20% off all Kindred Bravely
products (excluding gift cards and bundles) at KindredBravely.com!
Uqora is an effective way
to flush out UTI-causing bacteria. Uqora flushes out new bacteria
introduced to the urinary tract after activities like sex or
exercise. You can drink after activities that trigger your UTI's.
Uqora binds to bacteria and increases your urinary flow to flush
Use code MOMMY to get 30% off all Uqora products at