Dec 9, 2019
In this episode, I interview my friend Dr. Mona Amin! She is a
board-certified pediatrician and she will be answering some of your
most common pediatric questions! This was a fabulous episode with
so much great info!
Here are the questions we go over!
1. When is the best time to start looking for a
pediatrician? What are some questions I should ask?
2. Reflux! What helps?
3. Cradle Cap? How long does it stay for and what do
4. Baby acne-remedies?
5. Solids? When is the best time to introduce and
what are your recommendations?
6. COLIC HELP!
7. Are vit d drops truly necessary for breastfed
babies? How do they help?
8. My baby is breastfed and is going long stretches
without pooping-is that normal?
9. Gas remedies?
10. My baby is coughing and congested at night, what
can I do? He can’t seem to even eat because he’s so stuffed